Saturday, April 18, 2009

I have Yahoo/att.net DSL. Does this include any web hosting?

I%26#039;ve searched Yahoo re: web hosting, all I can find are links to Yahoo Small Business. I%26#039;m not running a business, I only want to host a few web pages and be able to share photos (via linking) on various servers.





My experience with Yahoo%26#039;s Geocities is that it doesn%26#039;t allow remote linking. Can I migrate the web pages I have on Earthlink (my old ISP) to my att.net or Yahoo accounts? Is there some other Yahoo service that allows some free hosting space, enough to construct a few pages and that allows remote linking?





Thanks
I have Yahoo/att.net DSL. Does this include any web hosting?
Free webhosts are not really good as they will use your site to make money.





Visit


http://www.nicewebhosts.com





there you will find best web hosting providers compared with their webspace and bandwidth as well as their prices.

flower arrangement ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment