Saturday, April 18, 2009

Web hosting and store creator????

I once found a site that offered services for creating a catalog online. It had automatic shipping calculators for every company including DHL. The service was only $30 a month. I forgot to bookmark them. I also want to transfer my existing hosting package to someone else. I currently use Yahoo web hosting for $12 monthly. I would like to find the equivalent for less. I currently get 5gb of space, 200gb of data transfer, and 200 email accounts. It is Yahoo%26#039;s starter package.
Web hosting and store creator????
check out http://www.cidhosting.net





Their hosting package includes everything you need...antivirus, customizable e-commerce site, forums, etc.
Web hosting and store creator????
www.sdhinternet.co.uk


silver package for 拢3.99 per month,


can also install oscommerce onto your site and help you configure it to how you want it.


can give you double everything you currently get.


drop me a mail at shaun@sdhinternet.co.uk or goto


www.sdhinternet.co.uk/whois from here you can transfer your domain across as well

Fake Teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment