Saturday, April 18, 2009

I was wanting to know if yahoo domain and web hosting is a cost per click website service?

I am very new at this whole website thing. I was wanting to start my own website and I%26#039;ve heard of websites charging you a monthly fee and a cost per click fee. I%26#039;ve read all there is to read on yahoo domain and web hosting and it says nowhere in there about cost per click. But I was just wondering if anyone has tried it and what all the hidden cost were including the cost per click, if they have one?? Any answers will be helpful.
I was wanting to know if yahoo domain and web hosting is a cost per click website service?
No, it isn%26#039;t. I use yahoo domain and web hosting and all I pay is a monthly bill for using their services. The only thing that I know of where you pay per click is the ad%26#039;s yahoo and google do.


1 comment:

  1. I am not that much familiar with this information. Now I have got it. I need more information about Yahoo domain. Can you share with us? buy domain name India

    ReplyDelete