Saturday, April 18, 2009

What are the best photo management services/programs for a web site?

I%26#039;m looking for a photo management service (or software) that allows me to take advantage of my web hosting plan so that I can use the 2GB of space I%26#039;ve paid for (as opposed to like 20MB of free hosting). Any suggestions on what would organize the photos and save me the HTML time?





Thanks for your answers and sorry if the question is confusing!
What are the best photo management services/programs for a web site?
yahoo is unlimited, flckr is a good service, but best when paid for pro, finally, i%26#039;d say check shutterfly.


1 comment:

  1. In simplest of terms, offshore hosting is a hosting which you get in the country or the continent which is far away from your own country.

    ReplyDelete